Wednesday, October 31
8:35am on the Playground
- DISMISSAL IS AT 2PM WEDNESDAY
- Students should wear their appropriate costumes to school in the morning.
- Please have your child at school on time.
- STUDENTS MUST BRING A CHANGE OF CLOTHES.
- Costumes MUST follow the school-wide Costume Guidelines below. Remember, we have very young children at Dixie.
- At 8:35am there will be a performance of Thriller on the field. Once the dance ends, parents will be allowed to sit anywhere on the field.
- Parents are encouraged to bring folding chairs as we have NO seating provided.
- Parking is limited in the area so please read all signs and NEVER park in neighboring businesses or you may be towed!
School-wide Costume Guidelines:
Masks are ONLY allowed DURING the parade
Minimize the level of make-up. NO FULL FACE MAKEUP.
NO fake blood, or res smeared gory substances
NO open-toed Shoes/Sandals/High-heeled shoes
NO Alcohol, Tobacco, or other Drug References
NO Fake Weapons or violent images AT ALL
NO Clown Costumes
Costumes can’t be demeaning or derogatory toward ANYONE!